MANIFLOW saves energy and conserves water by having a dedicated pipeline
from a manifold near the hot water cylinder to each tap or fixture in the house.
Hot water goes straight where it is needed without sitting around cooling in the big feeder pipes needed to serve multiple outlets.
Less energy and water is wasted as hot water arrives faster at the tap.
Flexible and non-metallic pipes result in a quiet and efficient plumbing system
that does not suffer corrosion, scaling or microbiological build-up.
Density: 0.937 g/cm3
Tensile strength at yield: 340 Mpa
Modulus of elasticity: 2,700 Mpa
Hardness (Shore): D60
Coefficient of expansion: 1.3 x 14-4cm/cm/ºC
Thermal conductivity: 0.22W/mK
Working pressure: class 16 (1,600kPa)
Hazen-Williams constant (C): 140
Pressure wave propagation velocity:198 m/s
Heat loss characteristics: AS/NZS3500 refer Hazen-Williams formula
|Mean OD min
|Mean OD max
|Wall thickness min
- Temperature and pressure relationship is for operational purposes and not failure pressure.
- Don't use MANIFLOW in continuously circulating hot water loops of above 60°C without expert consultation.
- Always install MANIFLOW to AS/NZS3500 National Plumbing Code standards.
- Keep it shielded or painted to protect it from UV light if you're fitting orstoring it externally for extended periods.
- Avoid exposing MANIFLOW to petroleum solvents.
- Insulate MANIFLOW in areas where freezing is possible.
Call Dean on 021 437 802
HBC Plumbing is proud to work with quality components from Leap Limited